The AU Library, with its wide range of hybrid collection of knowledge resources and innovative information services, fills an essential requisite in the intellectual pursuits of our students, faculty and the surrounding community. Adamas University has one Central Library and five School libraries. The Library is equipped with rich collection of resources predominantly related to liberal arts, basic sciences, engineering & technology, management, economics, law, communication media and design, pharmacy and allied subjects. The entire collection e-resources are accessible through the Institute network. Our objective is to facilitate convenient and user friendly access to current, global and relevant information by identifying, acquiring, organizing and retrieving information in various formats to serve the information needs of the academic fraternity of AU to meet their teaching, research, consulting, training and learning requirements.The strength of the AU library is its digital collection accessible from anywhere at any time.
The broad objectives are:
- To build a state-of-the-art knowledge resources centre for Engineering, management, Law and allied subjects
- To acquire need-based resources to meet information requirements of the academic community of the University; and,
- To provide proactive and innovative information services.
- To provide modern tools for accessing information.
- To network with leading libraries.